CFA Board of Directors Elections will be held on Sunday, January 7, 2018.
Saffron Restaurant and Bakery
333 East Bay St.
(Additional Parking in Rear on Alexander St.)
Pizza buffet, fountain sodas, tea or coffee
Cash Bar on all drinks or specialty beverages
Carolina Film Alliance will hold a General Meeting for the express purpose of electing new Board members. There are eleven seats to fill. To vote in the election, you must be a member in good standing.
The following current members of the Board of Directors will be running for re-election:
- BettyLynn Allison
- Rob Glasser
- Jean-Marc Khayat
- Linda Lee
- Tommy Melton
- Harrison Palmer
- Missy Ricker
The following CFA members have been nominated to run for seats on the Board:
- Tuesday Beebe
- Marty Bluford
- Linda Eisen
- James Libby Heyward
- Brian Knox
- Steve Rhea
- Matt Sefick
- Ron Tucker
Make sure your membership is current so that you can vote.
To be elected to the Board:
- You must be a member in good standing.
- You must attend Board meetings, which are held at least quarterly, where you will recommend policies and develop plans for the organization.
- You must actively take part in the organization’s activities and contribute to its purpose by educating the general public, those that work within the film industry and the state and government authorities, and by taking other actions necessary to support the industry and those that work with the industry within the State of South Carolina.
- Members of the Board serve for 2 years.
- To serve as an officer of the Board, you must be a member in good standing for at least one year.
Serving on CFA’s Board of Directors is an opportunity for an individual to make a positive impact on the SC Film industry and to serve the men and women who work in and with that industry.
Let us know that you are coming
If you are interested in being nominated to run for the Board of Directors, or would like to nominate someone to the Board, please contact me at the email address below.
Linda Lee, President
Carolina Film Alliance
Happy Holidays. See you in the New Year.