On Sunday, January 7, 2018, venue TBA, Carolina Film Alliance will hold a General Meeting for the express purpose of electing new Board members. To vote in the election, you must be a member in good standing.
To be elected to the Board:
- You must be a member in good standing.
- You must attend Board meetings, which are held at least quarterly, where you will recommend policies and develop plans for the organization.
- You must actively take part in the organization’s activities and contribute to its purpose by educating the general public, those that work within the film industry and the state and government authorities, and by taking other actions necessary to support the industry and those that work with the industry within the State of South Carolina.
- Members of the Board serve for 2 years.
- To serve as an officer of the Board, you must be a member in good standing for at least one year.
Serving on CFA’s Board of Directors is an opportunity for an individual to make a positive impact on the SC Film industry and to serve the men and women who work in and with that industry.
If you are interested in being nominated to run for the Board of Directors, or would like to nominate someone to the Board, please contact me at the email address below.
Linda Lee, President
Carolina Film Alliance